- 8 oz lump crab meat
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, artichoke hearts, cheddar cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onion, garlic, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer crab mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes on top rack.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese over the top and broil on high 3-5 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories: 180 | Fat: 38g | Protein: 10g | Net Carbs: 2.5g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes