Each cupcake has just under 5 net carbs (Depending on the brand of sugar free chocolate chips used)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granular erythritol (I use this brand)
- 2 teaspoons aluminum free baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon coffee extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup salted grass fed butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° Use a silicone muffin pan, or line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, and baking powder. Whisk to combine, making sure that the baking powder is well blended and not clumped.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Then, mix in coconut milk, coffee extract, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mixing as you pour. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, saving some to sprinkle on top of the cupcakes.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are firm. Allow cupcakes to cool in the tin, on top of a cooling rack.
If you are using unsalted butter, add 1/4 tsp salt to dry ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 Cupcake