- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Add the pecans to a large bowl and pour the egg white mixture over top. Toss until all of the pecans are evenly coated in the egg mixture.
- In a third bowl, combine the sweeteners, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the sweetener mixture over top of the pecans, mixing as you pour. Mix until the pecans are all evenly coated in the sweetener mixture.
- Line the pecans in an even layer across the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, toss, and then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Allow time to cool and harden before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
net carbs per serving: 1g
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 201
- Fat: 19.9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.9g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 3.1g
Keywords: candied pecans, keto candied nuts, low carb snack recipes, keto candied pecans, healthy snacks, vegetarian recipes