Looking for a paleo approved kielbasa? Check out Pederson Natural Farms)
- 6 tbsp butter, divided (olive oil, ghee or coconut oil)
- 1 cup onion, diced (about 4 oz)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (get it here)
- 14 oz kielbasa, thinly sliced on a bias
- large head green cabbage, cored and sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, rough chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 3 tbsp of butter. Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add red wine vinegar to the pan and mix in with onions and garlic.
- Add sliced kielbasa to the pan and sauté until slightly browned.
- Add remaining butter, cabbage, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to mix all ingredients together and coat the cabbage with butter and seasonings.
- Saute until cabbage is wilted and slightly browned.
- Top with fresh parsley and crushed red pepper flakes before serving.
Per Serving Calories - 370 Protein - 6g Fat - 29g Total Carbs - 16.5 Fiber - 7g Net Carbs - 9.5
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes