In addition to this Keto Pizza Frittata, check out some of my other favorite keto pizza recipes:
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
- Garlic Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza
- Supreme Pizza Cauliflower Casserole
- Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Keto Pizza Frittata
- Yield: Makes 6 Servings 1x
- 12 pastured eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, sliced, divided
- 3 ounces pepperoni, sliced, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces onion, diced, divided
- 2 ounces green bell pepper, diced, divided
- 2 ounces red bell pepper, diced, divided
- 2 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced, divided
- 5 black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. Mix in garlic, pizza sauce, Parmesan cheese and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Chop up half of the Canadian bacon and pepperoni. Mix into eggs.
- Heat a large, oven proof skillet over medium heat. To the skillet, add 2 Tbs. olive oil, half of the onion, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and mushrooms. Sauté until tender. Mix into eggs.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir. When eggs start to firm up and set on the bottom and the sides, transfer skillet to the oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven, top with remaining mozzarella cheese, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, onion, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, mushrooms, and black olives.
- Return to oven and bake 5-10 additional minutes.
Makes Servings: 6 – Per Serving: Calories: 309 | Fat 22g | Protein 24g | Net Carbs 4.5g
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the skillet