Using a low carb tortilla in this recipe is a great way to satisfy your craving for pizza without having a very carb heavy crust. To make it gluten free, you can do it with a cheese dough or a fathead variation. You can use any meats, cheeses and vegetables that you would normally love on a pizza. Looking for some other low carb and gluten free pizza variations? How about Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels, Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza, and more. Also, you can skip the jarred pizza sauce and all the nasty additives that usually come with it and make your own. Check out my Paleo Pizza Sauce Recipe.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 2 large low carb, gluten free tortillas
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce
- 3 oz pepperoni slices
- 3 oz Canadian bacon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Warm each tortilla for about 20-30 seconds to soften.
- Spoon 1 tbsp Pizza Sauce on one half of each tortilla.
- Next layer half of the cheese, dividing evenly between the two tortillas. Leave some of the cheese close to the outer edge of the tortilla. This will help you pinch them closed when you are finished with the fillings.
- Divide the meats evenly between the two tortillas and place on top of the cheese.
- Divide the remaining cheese between the two tortillas and layer on top of the meat.
- Spoon 1 tbsp Pizza Sauce over top of the cheese on each tortilla.
- Fold the tortillas closed and pinch the edges together. If you can’t get them to stay all the way closed, do not worry as they will stick together and stay closed in the oven.
- Brush 1 tbsp olive oil over top of each pizza pocket. On top of the olive oil, sprinkle the oregano, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Finish by sprinkling Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Per Serving: Calories: 288 | Fat: 18.5g | Protein: 22g | Net Carbs: 6g