Not only is it easy to make your own healthy gummies, but it is also a lot of fun. The shape possibilities are endless – Bears, legos, hearts, stars, letters… You name it, there is probably a silicone mold for it. Grab your favorite shape – Here
The possibilities for flavor combinations are also endless. You can use the recipe below as a base and play around with different juices, chopped up fruits, vitamins – Yes, you can even make your own gummy vitamins.
10 Health Benefits of Grass Fed Gelatin:
- Amazing for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Improves joint health and reduces inflammation
- Supports strong and healthy bones
- Improves gut health and digestive strength
- Boosts collagen production, helping with skin elasticity, firmness and reducing cellulite
- Improves your quality of sleep
- Aids in liver detoxification
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Helps fight premature aging
- Supports healthy weight loss
Get Grass Fed Gelatin – HERE
Get Ningxia Red – HERE
Would you like to learn more about Ningxia Red, essential oils, and essential oil infused products? Join our oily community – Here
Ningxia Red Gummy Bear Snacks – Low Carb, Gluten Free
This recipes makes approximately 110 bears - 10 servings. The nutritional analysis below the recipe does not include any sweetener you may use. Please factor that in accordingly.
- Combine gelatin, Ningxia Red, and sweetener of choice in a small sauce pot over low heat.
- Heat slightly and whisk to dissolve gelatin and combine all ingredients.
- Mixture will be thick but after a little heat, it will become pourable.
- Transfer to a measuring cup or bowl with a pour spout.
- Quickly pour into silicone gummy molds and transfer to the refrigerator.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes and let it solidify. Pop them out of the mold and Enjoy!
Nutritional Information Per Batch Calories - 95 Carbs - 12 grams Protein - 11 grams Fat - 0 grams Fiber - 2 grams Net Carbs Per Batch - 10
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 11 Bears
Calories - 9.5 Carbs - 1.2 grams Protein - 1.1 grams Fat - 0 grams Fiber - .2 grams Net Carbs Per Serving 1.0