Not only is it easy to make your own healthy gummies, but it is also a lot of fun. The shape possibilities are endless - Bears, legos, hearts, stars, letters... You name it, there is probably a silicone mold for it. Grab your favorite shape - Here
The possibilities for flavor combinations are also endless. You can use the recipe below as a base and play around with different juices, chopped up fruits, vitamins - Yes, you can even make your own gummy vitamins.
This recipe packs a double whammy of healthy benefits - both from the grass-fed gelatin and from the Ningxia Red. Let's take a quick look at some of the amazing health benefits of both:
10 Health Benefits of Grass Fed Gelatin:
- Amazing for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Improves joint health and reduces inflammation
- Supports strong and healthy bones
- Improves gut health and digestive strength
- Boosts collagen production, helping with skin elasticity, firmness and reducing cellulite
- Improves your quality of sleep
- Aids in liver detoxification
- Supports healthy adrenal function
- Helps fight premature aging
- Supports healthy weight loss
Get Grass Fed Gelatin - HERE
Get Ningxia Red - HEREPrint
Ningxia Red Gummy Bear Snacks – Low Carb, Gluten Free
This recipes makes approximately 110 bears - 10 servings. The nutritional analysis below the recipe does not include any sweetener you may use. Please factor that in accordingly.
- Yield: 110 Gummy bears 1x
- Combine gelatin, Ningxia Red, and sweetener of choice in a small sauce pot over low heat.
- Heat slightly and whisk to dissolve gelatin and combine all ingredients.
- Mixture will be thick but after a little heat, it will become pourable.
- Transfer to a measuring cup or bowl with a pour spout.
- Quickly pour into silicone gummy molds and transfer to the refrigerator.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes and let it solidify. Pop them out of the mold and Enjoy!
Nutritional Information Per Batch
Calories - 95
Carbs - 12 grams
Protein - 11 grams
Fat - 0 grams
Fiber - 2 grams
Net Carbs Per Batch - 10
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 11 Bears
Calories - 9.5
Carbs - 1.2 grams
Protein - 1.1 grams
Fat - 0 grams
Fiber - .2 grams
Net Carbs Per Serving 1.0
- Serving Size: 11 bears
Keywords: gummy bears, homemade gummy snacks, collagen, gelatin, keto snacks, low carb snack