Low Carb Angel Biscuits and Sausage and Vegetable Quiche Recipe
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
- 1 Low Carb Pie Crust (get it here)
- 8 large pastured eggs
- 8 oz cooked breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, retain some to sprinkle on top
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mixed bell peppers, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare Low Carb Pie Crust as per the directions on the package.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and fork whisk. Mix in the sausage, feta, heavy cream, bell peppers, onion, garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the prepared crust. Bake for 45 minutes or until the eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle the remaining feta cheese over the top before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the quiche