These warm and chewy keto cinnamon sugar bagels are perfect served with a generous slathering of salted butter or whipped cream cheese.
In addition to these keto cinnamon sugar bagels, check out some of my other favorite low carb dessert recipes:
- Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Orange Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Keto Nut Clusters
- Keto Key Lime Pie Jars
- Chocolate and Vanilla Marble Pound Cake
- Keto Candied Nuts with Bacon
For the bagels:
- 2 cups almond flour (get it here)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granular erythritol
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons additional erythritol
- 2 teaspoons of additional cinnamon
- Cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, erythritol and cinnamon. Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Crack one of the eggs into a small bowl and fork whisk. This will be the egg wash for the top of the bagels. The other two eggs will go in the dough.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir to combine. Return to microwave for 1 additional minute. Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the remaining 2 eggs and the almond flour mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring. Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Brush the top of each bagel with the egg wash.
- Combine the erythritol and cinnamon for the topping and sprinkle over top of the bagels
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Net Carbs Per Bagel: 5.2g
- Serving Size: 1 bagel
- Calories: 432
- Fat: 35.5g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 27.8g
Click HERE to PIN
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Keto Key Lime Pie Jars
Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
Week 1 of 52 - My 100 Pound Journey
A Few of my Favorite Things - Week of 9/19
Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
Low Carb Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa
Paleo Easy Peasy Wonton-less Soup
Low Carb Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Low Carb Dairy Free Recipes
Keto Sausage Balls
Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip
Silver Dollar Keto Pancakes