Just say no to store-bought salad dressing. If you change one thing this year, let it be your salad dressing routine! It is so easy to make your own low carb, keto salad dressings. If you were to go through the recipe index here on my site and look through all of the dressings, I would bet you already have everything in your kitchen that you need to make almost every one of them. This low carb vinaigrette dressing comes together in a matter of minutes and has far cleaner ingredients than anything you are going to find in your local grocery store.
A few notes about this Italian Vinaigrette Dressing:
- If you are looking for a creamy Italian vinaigrette recipe, simply substitute half of the oil with mayonnaise. This will give you a delicious dairy free creamy dressing.
- For a delicious balsamic vinaigrette recipe, simply replace the red wine vinegar with balsamic.
- Don’t have a shallot on hand to make this Italian Vinaigrette Dressing? Simply add a little more garlic and minced onion.
- In addition to being a great low carb salad dressing recipe, this also makes a great marinade for poultry and seafood.
In addition to this Italian Vinaigrette Dressing, check out some of my other favorite low carb salad dressing recipes:
Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- Category: dressings
- Combine all of the ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until ingredients are well incorporated. I recommend making this a day ahead of time and allowing it to refrigerate for 24 hours to let the flavors come together.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: Less that 1 g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: keto salad dressing, low carb salad dressing, Italian vinaigrette dressing recipe, how to make your own salad dressings, low carb recipes, keto recipes