Check out some of my other favorite low carb side dish recipes:
- Keto Bang Bang Cauliflower
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Sage
- Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Pasta
- Rainbow Vegetable Noodles
- Cajun Cauliflower Rice
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo with Pancetta and Peas
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara
- 27 Low Carb Keto Pasta Substitutions
Garlic Thyme Squash Noodles - Low Carb, Gluten Free, Paleo
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Saute
- 2 medium zucchini, spiral sliced
- 2 medium summer squash, spiral sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried Thyme ( I use this brand of seasonings)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, optional for garnish
- Spread the zucchini and squash noodles in a single layer across paper towels. Sprinkle them generously with sea salt and let rest for 20 minutes. This will draw out the excess moisture. Use fresh paper towels to dab the excess liquid.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic to the pan and sauté until fragrant, being careful not to burn.
- Add the chicken stock, zucchini and squash noodles, salt, pepper, and thyme to the pan.
- Sauté for 5 minutes or until the vegetable noodles are tender.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and parsley before serving.
- Calories: 112
- Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 6g net
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: keto side dish recipes, low carb vegetables, keto zucchini recipes, paleo side dish recipes, summer squash side dish