CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB CHIP RECIPES:
- Garlic Dill Baked Cucumber Chips
- 40 Low Carb and Gluten Free Cracker and Chip Recipes
- Salt and Pepper Vegetable Chips
- Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brush melted butter on one side of tortillas. Mix garlic powder and Italian seasoning together and sprinkle generously over the buttered side of both tortillas.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the tortillas into triangles (or strips), whichever you prefer.
- On a lightly oiled baking sheet, arrange the chips in a single layer, dry side down. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from over, flip the chips over and brush the other side with butter and coat with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes longer.
Per Serving – Calories: 287 | Fat: 24g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 6.5g