Isn’t it great to know that you can still have chips and salsa without blowing your low-carb diet?? This is a great little snack and the entire batch is only 13 net grams of carbs. Feel free to indulge in some guilt-free snacking. These chips are great to go along with my Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach and Artichoke Dip or my husbands Guacamole Recipe
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB CHIP RECIPES:
- Garlic Dill Baked Cucumber Chips
- 40 Low Carb and Gluten Free Cracker and Chip Recipes
- Salt and Pepper Vegetable Chips
- Pumpkin Spice Apple Chips
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brush melted butter on one side of tortillas. Mix garlic powder and Italian seasoning together and sprinkle generously over the buttered side of both tortillas.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the tortillas into triangles (or strips), whichever you prefer.
- On a lightly oiled baking sheet, arrange the chips in a single layer, dry side down. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove tray from over, flip the chips over and brush the other side with butter and coat with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes longer.
Per Serving – Calories: 287 | Fat: 24g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 6.5g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Keto Soft Pretzels
Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
Low Carb Keto Thanksgiving Recipes
Chicken Dijon with Mushrooms and Artichokes
Vegetable Hash Stuffed Pork Chops With Pepper Jack Cream Sauce
7 Reasons Why Butter is Good For You
10 Signs that you Might be in Ketosis
Antipasto Kebabs - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Caramelized Onion and Bacon Dip
Southwestern Ranch Dip - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs
Low Carb Garlic Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza