DIY Peppermint Coffee Body Scrub, a healthy and natural alternative for yourself or even better, it’s the perfect gift.
Ready to get started with essential oils? Start here
In addition to this DIY sugar scrub, check out some of my other favorite diy personal care recipes:
- Coconut Orange Sugar Scrub with Essential Oils
- DIY Soothing Lavender Body Butter Recipe
- DIY Dry Shampoo Hair Powder
- DIY All Natural Deodorant
- DIY Essential Oil Relaxation Rub / Sleep Salve
Check out some of my favorite DIY supplies:
- amber glass beauty cream jars with lids
- face mask starter kit
- Dr Bronners pure liquid castile soap
- chalkboard jar labels
- lip balm and salve tins
- glass spray bottles
- Spread the coffee grounds onto layers of paper towels and allow to dry completely (approximately 24 hours).
- Combine the coffee grounds and the coconut sugar in a medium bowl, and mix to combine.
- Add the fractionated coconut, vitamin E oil, and essential oils and mix well.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two jars.
- This is for use in the shower. Use approximately 1 to 2 tablespoons of the scrub at a time. Rub thoroughly over the skin in a circular motion, then rinse completely.