- 1/2 cup coconut oil (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup jojoba oil (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup organic beeswax pastilles (get them here)
- 2 tablespoons organic shea butter (get it here)
- 30 drops lavender essential oil
- 25 drops cedarwood essential oil
- 20 drops stress away essential oil
- 20 drops peace and calming essential oil
- 20 drops valor essential oil
- half pint mason jars or balm tins
- Melt beeswax over a double boiler.
- Once the beeswax has melted, stir in the coconut oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil and shea butter. (I like to use a wooden chopstick for this.)
- Remove from heat and mix in your essential oils.
- Transfer mixture to your jars/tins and allow to solidify.
- Apply and feel your worries melt away!
During warmer months, store in refrigerator