For me, healthy living isn’t just about a diet and exercise. It is about taking care of my body inside and out. Often times people spend a lot of time watching what they put in their body, but give little to no thought about what they are putting on their body. Have you ever looked at the ingredient list on a commercial bottle of deodorant or antiperspirant? It is pretty scary stuff. I prefer to make my own. That way, I know exactly what I am putting on my body. Plus, DIY projects are just really fun! Since you already have all the ingredients to make this, you might as well make a batch of my DIY Essential Oil Relaxation Rub. Interested in learning more about essential oils? I would love to teach you. Don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Feel free to join my essential oils group on Facebook to learn even more.
- Want to get started on your own essential oils journey? Find out how – Here
- Find more all-natural DIY recipes – Here
DIY All Natural Deodorant Recipe
Suggestion on scents for Her:
8 drops Lemongrass and 8 drops Purification
12 drops Lemon and 4 drops Joy
4 drops Stress Away and 4 drops Peppermint and 4 drops Lemon
8 drops Thieves and 8 drops Orange
Suggestions on scents for Him:
8 drops Sacred Mountain and 8 drops Spearmint
8 drops Thieves and 8 drops Idaho Blue Spruce
8 drops Northern Lights Black Spruce & 8 drops Rosemary
16 drops Shutran
- Yield: 4 Twist Up Deodorant Tubes 1x
- Melt coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter in a double boiler over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally until melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and whisk in baking soda.
- Add essential oils and pour into glass measuring cup with pour spout.
- Pour mixture into deodorant tubes and allow to solidify before use.
During warm months, store in refrigerator
Get pure, therapeutic grade essential oils here!