Posted by https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/creamy-herbed-bacon-and-egg-skillet-low-carb-gluten-free/
© 2016 Peace Love and Low Carb. All rights reserved.
Creamy Herbed Bacon and Egg Skillet
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt, more to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 8 large eggs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large ovenproof skillet, combine heavy cream, sour cream, parsley, chives, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper. Bring to a slow boil over medium-low heat.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake the eggs until the whites are set and the yolks have reached desired level of doneness.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle chopped bacon and feta over top
Per Serving: Calories: 362 | Fat: 31g |Protein: 18g | Total Carbs: 3.75g | Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 3.75g