Deviled eggs made with savory guacamole and smoky bacon. You haven't tried the perfect deviled egg until you have tried these Keto Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
These bacon guacamole deviled eggs are my favorite quick and easy go-to recipe. Super easy to whip up, full of healthy fats and DELISH!! If you have never added avocado to your deviled eggs, then you are really missing out.
This is the perfect game day appetizer. Bring this to a party and you are sure to impress. Not to mention that it combines two of the usual suspects at any party… deviled eggs and guacamole.
For an even creamier version of these bacon guacamole deviled eggs, try adding in a little bit of Avocado Oil Mayo to the mix.
More Keto Deviled Egg Recipes Recipes
Never miss a recipe! Get our newest recipes sent directly to your inbox as soon as they are released.
REVIEW AND FOLLOW: Have you tried this recipe? If so, please leave a comment and ⭐️ rating below. If you make our recipes and share them, be sure to use our hashtag #peaceloveandlowcarb on social! We love seeing what you are making. FOLLOW us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST for more delicious recipes.Print
Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 12 deviled eggs 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
NOTE: This is how I make the perfect hard-boiled eggs. Place the eggs in a large sauce pan with cold water. Add enough water that the eggs are fully submerged. Over high heat bring the water to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let sit for 12 minutes. Run cold water over the eggs and peel.
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 4 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled, divided
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion (I use this brand)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Slice the eggs in half, pop the yolks out into a large mixing bowl and fork mash.
- To the mixing bowl, add the bacon, avocado, salsa, garlic, lime juice, onion, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mash, and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Put mixture into a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture back into the egg halves.
- Top each egg with remaining bacon.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer Recipes
- Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 deviled eggs
- Calories: 140
- Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g net
- Protein: 7.5g
Keywords: keto deviled egg recipes, low carb deviled eggs, keto guacamole, bacon guacamole recipe, keto recipes, low carb recipes
I added some guacamole seasoning to spice things up a bit. This is a good recipe! Thanks!
My husband and son love deviled eggs. I think they will love this version!
Delicious. Mine was a little dry so I added a couple tablespoons mayo.
Sharon Chastain says
Wow! This was so good! Just made them for breakfast and my husband and son just devoured them (and I doubled the recipe). Of course I managed to snag a few for me. I did have some leftover filling that I put into a plastic bag for us to have on chaffles later today. Loved this recipe!
Just made this deviled eggs recipe...the best deviled eggs I've ever made! So different from the usual boring ones.
Thank you so much for posting.
Thank you for sharing, will try this.