I love the tart, acidic taste of balsamic vinegar paired with savory ingredients like garlic and onion. Roasting these vegetables with the balsamic brings out the sweet component of the vinegar as well. I love to pair this dish with a nice chicken breast stuffed with ricotta cheese and prosciutto. YUM!
Roasted Mushrooms, Zucchini and Eggplant with Rosemary
- 1 Medium Eggplant - Cubed
- 2 Medium Zucchini – Halved Lengthwise and Sliced
- 8 oz. Cremini Mushrooms - Quartered
- 6 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary - Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper.
- (2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar, onion flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Toss until vegetables are coated and ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories - 101 Fat - 9g Protein - 1.3g Total Carbs - 4.6 g Fiber - 1.5g Net Carbs - 3.1g