All of the delicious chewiness of a real soft pretzel, but low carb and keto friendly. The keto soft pretzels are sure to impress.
Keto Soft Pretzels
Is there anything that can’t be made low carb? To that, my answer is no! With a little patience and creativity, the sky’s the limit. These low carb soft pretzels taste so close to the real deal. It really is quite amazing what you can make with different variations of fathead cheese dough. This infamous dough is amazing for sweet and savory recipes. For more ideas, check out this recipe round-up of 24 Fathead Cheese Dough Recipes.
Soft pretzels reminding me of walking into the mall as a teenager and passing the pretzel stand in the food court. It was like the aroma followed me all through the mall, calling to me. Well now I can have my low carb and gluten free soft pretzel and eat it too! I love to dip these in spicy brown mustard or nacho cheese sauce. They are also really great dipped in my Three Cheese Garlic Marinara sauce. I also think these would be amazing dipped in my Cheddar Beer Soup.
I recommend storing any leftovers in the refrigerator and then reheating before you eat.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb and gluten free fathead recipes:
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie
- Low Carb Everything Bagels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Keto Everything Bagel Dogs
- Low Carb Beef and Chorizo Empanadas
WANT 8 FREE WEEKS OF LOW CARB AND GLUTEN FREE MEAL PLANNING?
- Low carb and gluten free recipes with full color photos. Each recipe includes a full ingredients list as well as the directions to prepare it. There is also a link to view the recipe online.
- Nutritional analysis per recipe – Calories, Fat, Protein, Total Carbs, Fiber and Net Carbs. You can mix/match the recipes throughout the week to keep within the daily carb limit you choose. All recipes are less than 10 net grams of carbs per serving. Most are much lower.
- No funky, hard to source ingredients. Only real, nutrient dense foods that you can find at your local grocer.
- Suggestions for substitutions based on common food allergies, likes and dis-likes.
- Meal planning and prep tips to cut down on the amount of time spent in the kitchen.
- Printable grocery list for the week that will take advantage of groceries, using ingredients across multiple recipes.
- Each plan builds off the week before it to eliminate waste, maximize in-gredients and keep costs down.
- New low carb and gluten free resource added each week.
CLAIM YOUR FREE MEAL PLANS HERE