Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes. All of the amazing flavor of a low carb cheesecake recipe, in mini, guilt free sizes.
This low carb cheesecake is incredibly easy to whip up and will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you feeling satisfied. The fact that these Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes are mini sized means it is a lot easier to practice portion control. Well… it’s easier to see what an exact portion is. What you choose to do with that portion size is up to you. Thankfully, the net carb count is low enough that you can probably eat two and still stay within your daily carb allotment. Not sure how many carbs you should be eating in a day? This article might help you figure it out. How Many Carbs Should You Eat in a Day to Lose Weight?
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Check out some of my other favorite low carb dessert recipes:
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes
For the crust
- Preheat oven to 350° Use a standard size silicone muffin pan, or line a regular muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the almond flour and the brown sugar erythritol. Add the melted butter to the bowl and mix until the almond flour is coated and is the texture of wet sand. Divide the mixture evenly amongst the 12 wells in the muffin pan. Use a spoon to evenly press the mixture down into the bottom of each muffin liner.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixture, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add eggs, lemon extract, vanilla extract and Swerve and mix until all ingredients are well combined and smooth. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and mix in.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between all 12 wells in the muffin pan. If using a silicone muffin pan, place it on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 -30 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set. They will still be a little jiggly in the center.
- Allow to cool on the counter for 20 minutes.
- While the cheesecakes are cooling, heat a small sauce pan over medium-low heat and add the blueberries. Let the blueberries simmer for 15 minutes. Mash them slightly to release their juices and let the juices thicken. Divide blueberries evenly among the cheesecakes.
- Chill for up to 24 hours before serving.
Per Serving - Calories: 233 | Fat: 21g | Protein: 5.5g | Total Carbs: 6.5g | Fiber: 1.75g | Net Carbs: 4.75g
Grab a copy of The Keto Beginning – HERE
The complete beginners guide to keto fat loss that will kick start your journey towards health and happiness immediately.
A 30-Day meal plan that takes the guesswork out of what to eat and when to eat it…
Day-by-day meal planning that provides you with the healthy nutrition your body needs with meals that are quick and simple to prepare.
Over 50 quick daily recipes that you can prepare in 15 minutes or less. You don’t need to slave away in your kitchen every day just to lose weight.
Over 200 paleo-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and legume-free recipes with simple instructions that you can use every day.
A set of simple spice mixtures that you can use on any of your foods to boost their flavor and leave you feeling satisfied.
A great set of recipes that will never get old so that you can continue living your ketogenic lifestyle without growing tired of the food.
Total body confidence, regulated metabolism, and convenient implementation with a specially designed ketogenic protocol.
17 Packed chapters with everything you need to know to get into and maintain, a state of nutritional ketosis so you can burn fat all day.
A complete guide to eating low-carb, high-fat, whole food based approach with moderate protein and no dairy, grains, or legumes.
9 Key Tips that have helped me, and thousands of women like me, make their diet more successful than any diet they’ve tried before…
A complete rundown of the 12 supplements your body needs to maximize the fat-burning power of a keto based diet.
And I’ll even give you access to my in-depth journal with lessons-learned from my personal 30-day journey on keto.